Experimental Physicist (Quantum Computing)
Bleximo is seeking candidates for an Experimental Physicist position specialized in the area of experimental quantum computing. You will work on the design, characterization, and testing of multi-qubit superconducting circuits with high fidelity.
Bleximo is revolutionizing the way complex business problems are solved by introducing quantum computing into real-world applications. We are building first-generation quantum computing systems, which address hard-to-solve problems in various industries. These systems utilize superconducting qubits and microwave integrated circuit technology and require a close multidisciplinary collaboration of scientists, engineers, and corporate clients.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Skills, Education, and Experience Required
- Ph.D. in Physics, Applied Physics, Electrical Engineering or a closely related technical discipline
- Experience in quantum computing or quantum information
- Proven track record of research in QC/QI, including publications in high impact journals
- Experience in one or more of the following: superconducting circuit design, programming of experimental controls of quantum systems, test and measurement of quantum circuits, microfabrication, electromagnetic simulations
- Fluency in Python
- Proven leadership capabilities and ability to work with professionals from other fields of science and engineering
Additional Success Factors
- Postdoc or 3+ years of industry experience
- Experience with ANSYS HFSS, COMSOL, Solidworks, or other 3D CAD systems
- Startup experience
- Proficiency in Matlab
Bleximo is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion or religious creed, disability or handicap, sex or gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.