Bleximo is seeking highly qualified and motivated candidates for a Mechanical Engineer position. You will be developing hardware focused on components and assemblies that work in cryogenic applications, and developing packaging for microwave components and chips. You will procure, design, and fabricate parts, fixtures, and other hardware and collaborate with engineers and scientists to iterate on hardware design.
Bleximo is revolutionizing the way complex business problems are solved by introducing quantum computing into real-world applications. We are building first-generation quantum computing systems, which address hard-to-solve problems in various industries. These systems utilize superconducting qubits and microwave integrated circuit technology and require a close multidisciplinary collaboration of scientists, engineers, and corporate clients.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills, Education, and Experience Required
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- Proficiency in Solidworks (our preferred CAD software) or similar
- Proficiency creating engineering drawings and models, and communicating with outside vendors to fabricate deployment-grade hardware
- Experience with hands-on machining and fabrication
Additional Success Factors
- 2+ years of industry experience (highly preferred)
- Experience in thermal analysis a plus’
- Experience with cryogenic hardware design and low-temperature engineering
- Proficiency in Python
- Startup experience
Bleximo is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion or religious creed, disability or handicap, sex or gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
- S Prev