Bleximo is seeking highly qualified and motivated candidates for a Microfabrication Engineer position. You will be developing and optimizing microfabrication techniques for superconducting quantum devices.
Bleximo is revolutionizing the way complex business problems are solved by introducing quantum computing into real-world applications. We are building first-generation quantum computing systems, which address hard-to-solve problems in various industries. These systems utilize superconducting qubits and microwave integrated circuit technology and require a close multidisciplinary collaboration of scientists, engineers, and corporate clients.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Skills, Education, and Experience Required
- BS, MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics, Physics, or a closely related technical discipline
- 3+ years of hands-on industry experience
- Experience operating microfab equipment for development and production
- Proven leadership capabilities and ability to work with professionals from other fields of science and engineering
Additional Success Factors
- Experience in developing, optimizing, and maintaining processes for microwave integrated circuits is highly desirable
- Experience with one or more of the following: e-beam lithography (highly desirable), scanning electron microscopy, atomic layer deposition, MEMS, 3D integration, cryogenic testing
- Proficiency in Python
- Startup experience
Bleximo is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion or religious creed, disability or handicap, sex or gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.