Bleximo is seeking highly qualified and motivated candidates for an RF/Microwave Engineer position. You will be designing and testing microwave components for use in room temperature and cryogenic applications.
Bleximo is revolutionizing the way complex business problems are solved by introducing quantum computing into real-world applications. We are building first-generation quantum computing systems, which address hard-to-solve problems in various industries. These systems utilize superconducting qubits and microwave integrated circuit technology and require a close multidisciplinary collaboration of scientists, engineers, and corporate clients.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Skills, Education, and Experience Required
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics or a closely related technical discipline
- Fluency in ANSYS HFSS
- Experience in PCB design and layout
- Hands on experience in testing microwave components
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Proven leadership capabilities and ability to work with professionals from other fields of science and engineering
Additional Success Factors
- Ph.D in Electrical Engineering or a closely related technical discipline
- Experience in designing microwave components for cryogenic applications
- Proficiency in Python and Matlab
- Startup experience
- Background in quantum physics and/or quantum computing
Bleximo is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion or religious creed, disability or handicap, sex or gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.